We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fleetwoods

Which Lahaina hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
546 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
Fleetwoods

A couple of questions about this place.

1. Given that the entertainment calendar for May is not currently available on their website does it really matter which night of the week we choose to dine there?

2. We plan on making an evening of it if we do book and so would like to start with cocktails followed by a relaxing meal. So can you tell me if we would have our table for the whole evening no matter what time we book for or do they have early and late sittings which would mean (if we book say for 6pm) we would have to vacate the table for later diners.

Surprise, Arizona
Level Contributor
419 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fleetwoods

My understanding is that May is not as busy, so perhaps you can wait to book your reservation until the calendar is available.

My experience when making resrvations early, was they told you that they had a later seating reservation, and you had to leave the table by 7:45.

D P
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,308 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Fleetwoods

They have a rooftop lounge where you could hangout after dinner if you can't stay at your table all evening

Duluth, Minnesota
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Fleetwoods

We were just there last week on Tue 3/11, We went about 5pm (5-6pm they have oysters for $1 ea), enjoyed apps and cocktails, then ordered meal about 6pm, stayed at table until approx 730pm and there were still several available tables. No one said anything. We went upstairs afterwards too.. very cool place!

Overland Park...
Level Contributor
1,204 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Fleetwoods

Are you aware that it is two separate floors? The lower floor is the main restaurant and it does not have live music. The upper floor is bar lounge with bar food. That is where the live music is. So you can do either or both on the same night. Live music is every night. I suggest you make reservations by phone because their scheduling between these two areas is a little complex and they get very crowded on the upper level.

Edited: 13 March 2014, 22:21
Santa Cruz...
Level Contributor
1,343 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fleetwoods

Make sure that you catch the sunset playing of the bagpipes...amazing!!!

Hillsboro, Oregon
Level Contributor
746 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fleetwoods

The only thing that could hamper hanging out on the roof is a close event. We were there a few Weeks ago and it was closed to others but I think that is rare. The rooftop can be rented for special events but if you called they could tell you about those ahead of time. If you run into Costco on the island they were selling discount cards for Fleetwoods. 2 $50 dollar cards for $78. So essentially $100 for $80. By the way, the Beer steamed mussels are to die for if you like shell fish. Enjoy!!!

washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
22,129 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Fleetwoods

Well I can only speak to our experience and convo's with others...if Mick is "in house", i.e. playing that night, food and service will be spot on. If not, it will be a crap shoot. 2 times paying $17 bucks for a cocktail served after 30 minutes by a rude waiter does NOT get my repeat business.

Watch for the red flag flying on top of the building and go if the boss is going to rock the house.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
2,484 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Fleetwoods

Had a great time and meal would highly recommend

New York City, New...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Fleetwoods

Have a great time.

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
546 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Fleetwoods

Thanks for the replies.

I hadn't realised the difference between the floors. I do like the thought of eating earlier and then going upstairs for the music and drinks afterwards. It sounds like a lovely way to chill out.

I also hadn't heard about the bagpipes so that's a must for us to see/hear too.