We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

napili bay v napili village

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
76 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
napili bay v napili village

Hi Guys i really need your help

I can get accommodation in both of these units napili bay and napili village

for a similar price.. I was all set to book napili village and noticed a couple of bad trip advisor comments particularly about the bathroom,

I am also concerned that either place in the studio's have pull down beds does anyone know?

We are reduced to these properties as everthing else in napili is full

thanks so much

Kim

Indiana
Level Contributor
836 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: napili bay v napili village

I would definitely stay at The Napili Bay. Any room you choose will have a view of the bay from the lanai. I have stayed at a few different units there and have been happy with them all. I love the beach though and don't need a pool when I have the beautiful bay right in front of the property.

Gig Harbor...
Level Contributor
4,157 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: napili bay v napili village

Here are the differences - Napili Bay is on the bay, very small and intimate. The lawn area is raised above the beach, but a few steps down to the sand. It's neat and tidy, well kept. The units I looked at were very nicely done.

Napili Village is directly behind it up the hill, most units have AC - there is a pool and there is a lovely garden. Many units have nice ocean views. There has been some refurbishing of some units and there are full time residents.

The Mauian is a hotel and not individually owned units, all are the same and it's extraordinarily well maintained. It's very relaxed and units are roomy. There is a television in the Ohana room, but no phones, radios, or tv's in rooms. Loved it.

Hotel brings maid service, condo you do it yourself. These are all the end of the street and if you aim straight there is Mauian, look left see Napili Bay, to the right is Napili Village.

Your call - not a bad set to choose from, I would stay in any of the three but it depends on what you want from your trip and how is the budget. Whether you want to have some outdoor lawn or space to stretch a bit, or if you will be out and about a lot and only need a room.

Edited: 01 April 2014, 00:09
13. Re: napili bay v napili village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 April 2015, 05:17