We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How many days till Maui???

Which Lahaina hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
566 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
How many days till Maui???

104 days left for us!! So excited to go FINALLY!!! 44 years old & have never been there!! We leave January 15th for two weeks!!

5,961 replies to this topic
San Diego...
Level Contributor
142 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: How many days till Maui???

7 days and counting!!

Vancouver
2 posts
Save Reply
32. Re: How many days till Maui???

5 more days - I sure hope the forcast changes!!!

exp
Calgary, AB
Level Contributor
170 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: How many days till Maui???

We have 5 months, and I'm counting down every day and checking the Maui Revealed book regularly!

Illinois
Level Contributor
952 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: How many days till Maui???

Finally under two weeks! Right now, 13 days from today, I will be sitting on Wailea Beach!

Ma.
Level Contributor
140 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: How many days till Maui???

Aloha Islands, You are going to love Maui! It is better than anyone can imagine. The scenery will take your breath away. I have had the pleasure to return to Maui a couple of times and it just keeps getting better (if possible)! I will be going there once a year from now on, it's my honey and my most favorite place in the world. It changes everything when it comes to traveling. You will never want to go anywhere else after you go there. Have fun planning your visit, it's part of the fun! Catch a sunset, surf, watch hula, soak up the sun, go for a hike in the rainforest, soak up the culture, and have a trip of a lifetime!!!!

Aloha!

Santa Barbara CA
Level Contributor
186 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
36. Re: How many days till Maui???

Okay, you guys are ALL depressing me!!! I don't leave again until July 1st, so I'm not even to the point of counting days yet! I guess I'm somewhere near the 270 day mark )-:

Good new is I get to go to Maui every year, so at least I always have that day out on the horizon.....every one enjoy your trips!

Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Lanai
Level Contributor
1,315 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
37. Re: How many days till Maui???

I agree with alohababy...you will never want to go anywhere else after visiting the islands. It's life changing! Like I've said before, it almost makes you a happier person knowing that there is somewhere this beautiful on earth to visit.

abgrl -- on your next trip, you will want to plan for 2 weeks or more. We thought 6 nights was enough -- wrong! On other vacations, I have come home and been somewhat relieved to get back to 'normalcy' -- but not on the return from Hawaii. I cried like a baby!

have a GREAT trip!!

Gilbert, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,219 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
38. Re: How many days till Maui???

It's down to 10 days now...........

Indiana
Level Contributor
784 posts
1 review