We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestions for 1 night stay in Paia

Which Paia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
door county
Level Contributor
14 posts
Save Topic
Suggestions for 1 night stay in Paia

Hello,

We are looking for suggestions on where to stay for 1 night in Paia. We will be staying in Hana for 3 nights before we travel to Kaua'i. We are looking for somewhere cheap, even camping (we will have all equipment with us as we are hiking the Kalalau Trail the following week) or a hostel. (Different way to start a honeymoon, I know:) Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thank you.

New York
Level Contributor
1,284 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suggestions for 1 night stay in Paia

Blue Tile House B&B...we stayed in the upstairs suite with oceanview! However, there are other cheaper smaller rooms which might fit your budget!

Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
43,063 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Suggestions for 1 night stay in Paia

You may also want to check out the Paia Inn. No camping around this area, and you would have to have a permit. There is also a hostel in Wailuku, but I don't know the name!!

S W Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Kihei, Maui, Hana, Haleakala National Park
Level Contributor
9,935 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Suggestions for 1 night stay in Paia

In Kahului (8 miles from Paia) Maui Seaside and Maui Beach Hotel located on the harbor. They are old but clean. priced from $90.to 139. (cheap for Maui.) Are you wanting to be close to the airport? these two are 10 minutes. 25 min in Kihei is the Maui Coast Hotel. Call them direct for the best prices.

4. Re: Suggestions for 1 night stay in Paia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2010, 05:20