We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

snorkel rental in Paia

Which Paia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nevada
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
snorkel rental in Paia

anywhere to rent snorkel equipment and beach chairs in Paia?

washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
21,977 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: snorkel rental in Paia

Where are you staying? There are rental places all over the island...you may have to rent in Kaului...I know there are surf-board and wind-kite rentals in Paia...never made particular note of snorkel!

Nevada
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: snorkel rental in Paia

we are staying in Kihie for the first week, but then heading to Hana for 3 nights, then back to fly out.

If i rent in Kihie then I have to drive back there to return the stuff, I would like to be able to drop them off on the way back from Hana to the airport in Paia, or Kahului, and I dont see a place to rent snorkle gear, boogie boards and beach chairs in either town.

3. Re: snorkel rental in Paia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2010, 07:18