We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vacation rental with a hot tub

West Sacramento...
Level Contributor
22 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
vacation rental with a hot tub

My husband and I are visiting Maui (for the 4th time) May 23rd-May 30th, 2011. I have been looking for weeks for something pretty simple-- a vacation rental with a hot tub (preferrably shared by no one else) and privacy in or near Paia.

There are a few places, but they are either shared or terribly expensive. We want to spend no more than $1500 wk including taxes. Is that so hard to find?

I've scanned all the VRBO listings and many Maui Vacation rental websites. Any one have first hand experience that they can recommend?

Denver, Colorado
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: vacation rental with a hot tub

I have been looking for EXACTLY the same thing for our honeymoon in June...but haven't had much luck. Please let me know if you find anything and I will do the same!

Edited: 15 February 2011, 17:54
Maui
Destination Expert
for Ka'anapali, Haleakala National Park, Maui
Level Contributor
61,643 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: vacation rental with a hot tub

Aloha,

Hot tubs are simply not that common in private rentals (esp. less expensive ones). The cost of heating them is very high-and the health/sanitation issues are considerable in our climate.

I doubt you will really enjoy a hot tub in our climate.......we will be running temps of around 70 for a low and 80-82 for a high any given day during these time periods.

3. Re: vacation rental with a hot tub

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 24 April 2012, 19:05
4. Re: vacation rental with a hot tub

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 24 April 2012, 16:05
Maui
Destination Expert
for Ka'anapali, Haleakala National Park, Maui
Level Contributor
61,643 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: vacation rental with a hot tub

Darn.............missed all the fun again, I see.

OLD, OLD thread too.

Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
26,049 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: vacation rental with a hot tub

sw, I have to start training myself to check the dates first before I get too involved in reading all the responses! All for naught! Ho hum...

7. Re: vacation rental with a hot tub

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2013, 09:15
Get answers to your questions about Paia