We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hawai`i Nature Center in Iao Valley

Which Wailuku hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hawaii
6 posts
Save Topic
Hawai`i Nature Center in Iao Valley

Would leaving luggage in the truck of our car at the museum be unwise? The staff say it's ok, but I've read otherwise from one person on this forum. Mahalo!

Nebraska
Level Contributor
299 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hawai`i Nature Center in Iao Valley

I would say that you are quite safe.

Rules of the road:

If you want to add or retreive anything from the trunk of your car, do it somewhere before you arrive at the parking lot. Don't open your trunk there.

Less than perfect citizens can be watching you with binolculars.

Never leave anything of any value in view through a window.

Not necessarity at the Needle, but anywhere; if you see broken glass on the ground of the parking area, move on. It is history in the making.

Maui
Destination Expert
for Ka'anapali, Haleakala National Park, Maui
Level Contributor
48,165 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hawai`i Nature Center in Iao Valley

Aloha,

The points Rich made are the same we all make............but I still would avoid having anything of value in the car--even the trunk--if possible. Why ask for either a problem, or to be worried the whole time you're exploring the Center?

Hawaii
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hawai`i Nature Center in Iao Valley

Thank you very much for your replies. I live on O'ahu so get the rules. We were thinking of going there on the way to the airport. Tough decision.

4. Re: Hawai`i Nature Center in Iao Valley

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2010, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Wailuku
More Wailuku Topics