We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

paddlers inn

phoenix
1 post
Save Topic
paddlers inn

i visited molokai october 23-29 and stayed at the hotel molokai, i spent most of my time at paddlers inn because of the price taste and customer service. i visit hawaii 3 times a year and i am returning to molokai for the reason of paddlers hospitality for the tourist as well as the local familys like ohana night. ohana night was amazing.

thank you for listening

Moorpark, California
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Catalina Island
Level Contributor
14,550 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: paddlers inn

We are going back to Molokai next summer. We are very healthy eaters. Can you tell me if the Paddler's Inn has some healthy alterntatives (sandwiches, salads, fresh fish)? We are not burgers and pizza kind of people.

redding
Level Contributor
3 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: paddlers inn

Hi we're going to Molokai in March and would like to know what and where to go that was the best and what is Ohana night and how do you find out about it? Thanks Carla

Molokai, Hawaii
Level Contributor
2,121 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: paddlers inn

we are going into town this morning and we can stop down at paddlers' inn and find out. we haven't eaten there in about a year. mostly we end up at the hotel or at the cookhouse.

Molokai, Hawaii
Level Contributor
2,121 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: paddlers inn

i just googled paddlers' inn and came up with a menu selection. there is nothing in the activities and coming events though. it seems that they are still working on that part of their website. they got new owners. we should check this out too. if you get into the molokai times newspaper website they usually have ads in there about paddlers'.

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
115 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: paddlers inn

We are frequent visitors and always enjoy the locals singing at either Hotel Molokai on Friday afternoon of The LOdge in Maunaloa on Sunday evening. The Lodge is much more upscale but the Hotel Molokai gives you more of a taste of Molokai. Paddler's Inn always had good food and generally has some type of entertainment a couple of times a week. Ron

6. Re: paddlers inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 06:21
Get answers to your questions about Kaunakakai
Recent Conversations