We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

18 year old son spending 5 months on Molokai

oakland
1 post
Save Topic
18 year old son spending 5 months on Molokai

My son is taking a year off before going to college and is spending 5 months interning/working at a shrimp farm. I am wondering if there is anything for him to do in the evenings? Is there anyway for him to meet kids his own age? What do teenage kids do there? Also, is there a way to visit the other islands, other than flying?

Boston
Level Contributor
1,416 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 18 year old son spending 5 months on Molokai

Aloha,

I can't give any advice regarding youth activities here, but will let you know that he can visit Maui by taking the daily ferry (Molokai Princess) that leaves from Kaunakakai town wharf.

2. Re: 18 year old son spending 5 months on Molokai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2009, 18:19
Get answers to your questions about Kaunakakai
Recent Conversations