We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airline advice

nrl
IL
Level Contributor
31 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Airline advice

I will be flying from Honolulu to Kaunakakai. What airline would you suggest for best price and service? I will appreciate your advice. Thank you!

4 replies to this topic
Boston
Level Contributor
1,450 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airline advice

At this time there are only three airlines that fly into MKK from HNL.........Island Air with a limited schedule, Mokulele Airlines, and the new one that is more flexible. The newer airline's facilities are located outside of the HNL Airport but will transport you. Right now their name escapes me, it's something like Makanui Air. Go back through the previous post regarding airlines and you will find it. Hawaiian Airlines is supposted to start up service soon, but nothing moves fast over here on the islands, so I have no idea on a correct timeline.

Maui, Hawaii
Level Contributor
1,068 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airline advice

The new one is Ohana airlines, they are having a fare sale (or were) and they supposedly start March 18, so depending on when you are coming that might work too.

Westfield, New York
Level Contributor
631 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airline advice

Ohana by Hawaiian begins service to Molokai on March 11, according to their website.

nrl
IL
Level Contributor
31 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airline advice

Thanks to all of you!

Reply to: Airline advice
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kaunakakai
Recent Conversations