We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Haleiwa Vacation Rental

luvnlife
Level Contributor
3 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Haleiwa Vacation Rental

Has anyone rented from a Rebecca Moore from Sunset Homes? We are looking at renting a house from her in June and after reading about some of the nightmare rentals that others have had, we thought we would check it all out first. It is for the Royal Lokoea in Haleiwa. Any info will be greatly appreciated. Also any info about the area itself would be great.

Mentioned in this post
Haleiwa
Haleiwa
Oahu, HI
Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
28,077 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Haleiwa Vacation Rental

Don't know anything about the place, but found this article:

www.bellaonline.com/articles/art45199.asp

Haleiwa is on the North Shore where many of the world's famous surf spots are. Lots of shops & some decent restaurants there.

www.northshore.com

Lots of info including driving tours of Oahu including North Shore:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g29222-i37-k647862…

Mentioned in this post
Haleiwa
Haleiwa
Oahu, HI
North Shore
North Shore
1,017 Reviews
Oahu, HI
Oahu
Oahu
Hawaii
luvnlife
Level Contributor
3 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Haleiwa Vacation Rental

Thanks for the info. I had saw that article and that gave me a good feeling about the place. But we have never rented a vacation home before and are a bit nervous about it. I do feel better about going through a realtor rather than an individual. I have read that the waves aren't as big in the summer time on the north shore and that there were places to go snorkeling also. We are traveling with 2 kids and want them to be able to enjoy the ocean too. Do you know anything about a place called Mothers Beach? Thanks for your time.

3. Re: Haleiwa Vacation Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 11:19