We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honu Hale II

San Dimas, CA
10 posts
Save Topic
Honu Hale II

We are trying to book vacation for next summer, has anyone heard or seen the house called Honu Hale II? It looks really nice in the pictures but has anyone stayed there?

We found it on VRBO.com/54016

Any feed back would be appreciated. Thanks.

davenport, ia
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Honu Hale II

Not sure if you've booked or not but our family stayed at the Honu Halle II to celebrate a family trip of a life time and a special 50th anniversary for our parents. We loved the house...to quote my 19 yr. old college football playing nephew....this house is beautiful!!! While the pics. look good, they still don't quite do it justice!! The decor, the VIEW!! We snorkled, kayaked every morning and then set out for the day. We were back for a couple sunsets. Halleiwa Joe's was one of our favorite places to eat. snorkled @ Turtle Bay Resort which had some nice reefs there that attract pretty fish. I had been to Haunama Bay prior to this trip and the fish @ Turtle Bay are very comperable without the crowds. I hope you book(ed) it.

2. Re: Honu Hale II

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2009, 20:20