We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alternative to Turtle Bay resort

AUBURN
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Alternative to Turtle Bay resort

We will be staying in this area in early February 2009. What are some nice and less expensive places to stay and enjoy. We would like to stay in this and the Kahuku area. Thanks.

Beverly...
Level Contributor
71 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alternative to Turtle Bay resort

Was wondering about the turle bay condo,s in this area.....what is the difference between turtle bay estates and kuiliama estates are they 2 different places?

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1,145 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alternative to Turtle Bay resort

This makes me laugh cause I live in Honolulu and I'm not too sure either. The whole area started out being called "Kuilima" then it changed it's name to "Turtle Bay". From what I can see in the websites the hotel is called Turtle Bay and the condos surrounding it are called Kuilima Estates. Alot of these condos are individually owned and you might be renting from an individual or his/her rental agent. Years ago we stayed in a two story one (loft) and loved it.

Maybe someone can correct me if I am wrong about the name thing. Over the years we have had lots of hotel name changes and it just drives me nuts.

3. Re: Alternative to Turtle Bay resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2009, 13:17