We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Backpackers Haleiwa

Edmonds, Washington
Level Contributor
673 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Backpackers Haleiwa

As a concerned " Mother Bear" for my Family and my son

I am asking those of you who have been here in the last 6 months to report on conditions at "Backpackers Haleiwa"

Everything I have read is over a year old and some give a great review and others really scare me.

We are actualy really excited to visit the North Shore and this seems to be our option for the money with the avail..for the North Shore. Its location to the Beach and town can not be beat.

While I realize all travlers have different expations and that this proptery is not a young one. I know that going in it is older, and it is not a 4 or 5 * place.

Please feel free to give reviews. Here in the forum, or udate your review on the feeback for Backpackers Haleiwa

Or if youd like, personal message me with your review.

1. Re: Backpackers Haleiwa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 20:17