We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Topic
Looking for cheap accom on the Northshore near Haleiwa

I'm a keen surfer from Australia who's heading to the northshore of Oahu for a couple of weeks beginning the 17th Feb.

I'm looking for a place that's cheap and close to the beach but also secure and not a roach pit. Any help would be greatly appreciated..?

Are the backpackers worth a try or a B&B?

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
2,331 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for cheap accom on the Northshore near Haleiwa

Did you look around on vrbo.com? Good luck finding something this close to your trip tho. We will be there the last week in Feb and I didn't start looking for a place till last month. I finally found a place in Haleiwa but everything else I checked on was already booked.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for cheap accom on the Northshore near Haleiwa

Thanks Ivziggy

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
2,331 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for cheap accom on the Northshore near Haleiwa

I'm curious if you were able to find a place near Haleiwa?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for cheap accom on the Northshore near Haleiwa

No i ended up organising a place with a friend.. everything's very expensive.

Edmonds, Washington
Level Contributor
685 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for cheap accom on the Northshore near Haleiwa

We are going to be in Haleiwa in about a weeks time. We booked a private room at the Backpackers. I will be sure to post our review.

I

6. Re: Looking for cheap accom on the Northshore near Haleiwa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 March 2012, 05:16