We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fia Fia Polynesian Dinner- Thanksgiving

Which Kapolei hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
West Yellowstone...
Destination Expert
for Flagstaff, West Yellowstone
Level Contributor
2,249 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Fia Fia Polynesian Dinner- Thanksgiving

I have been searching for a luau to attend with my father-in-law during Thanksgiving week. Seems like all the best ones are only held once or twice a week (we'll be in Kona the first part of the week and near the North Shore in the second part of the week) on the exact days we won't be available to attend.

Personally, I would not bother as we did not enjoy the cattle-herding experience we had at Paradise Cove several years back, but it will be my father-in-law's first and much-anticipated trip to Hawaii and I know he'd enjoy it. The little tidbits I've read about Fia Fia make it sound like it would be the most to our liking, but I can find very little official information about it. I did read in an old post here on the forums stating that it operates on Tuesday evenings only. Still true? And is it possible it might be available for an extra show for the Thanksgiving holiday?

Toms River, New...
Destination Expert
for Kapolei
Level Contributor
1,871 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fia Fia Polynesian Dinner- Thanksgiving

Fia Fia, to my knowledge is only on Tuesday nights. However, they have moved it in the past to accomodate other events and holidays. You can call the Marriott Ko Olina directly to find out. You still have time, you don't need to make the reservation until 1 to 2 weeks before. It is a much more intimate affair. Chief Sielu from Samoa hosts and I would estimate 150 to 200 guests. Here is his website

http://chiefsielu.com/fia-fia-show/

It is by far the best luau I have done in the islands. It is not a huge production show but entertaining and the food is very good.

West Yellowstone...
Destination Expert
for Flagstaff, West Yellowstone
Level Contributor
2,249 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fia Fia Polynesian Dinner- Thanksgiving

Thank you!

3. Re: Fia Fia Polynesian Dinner- Thanksgiving

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 November 2010, 06:23