We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PCC Circle Island Ambassador Package appropriate dress?

Alexandria, Virginia
Level Contributor
233 posts
342 reviews
Save Topic
PCC Circle Island Ambassador Package appropriate dress?

I should've asked this earlier and not the night before, but here I am, hoping some kind soul will be able to provide me with guidance in time:

My friend and I booked the Ambassador Package at the Polynesian Cultural Center (PCC) that also includes the Circle Island Tour. They will pick us up from the hotel around 8 a.m. with an expected return late at night (around 10 p.m.) Because we'll be out all day, is it appropriate to wear a sundress and flip flops, or are shirt/shorts/walking shoes more appropriate?

Regarding footwear, I'm mostly concerned about the Circle Island tour and how much walking (if any) is involved. As for dress, I suppose I can always just bring something to layer up for the evening.

Your thoughts/feedback is much appreciated!

Dallas
Level Contributor
22,935 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: PCC Circle Island Ambassador Package appropriate dress?

Does not matter. Wear what you will be comfortable in. People will be dressed in everything you can possibly imagine....and a couple that you probably can't imagine !!

Will be some walking.

California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
45,148 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: PCC Circle Island Ambassador Package appropriate dress?

Wear light weight cottons and comfortable shoes for walking. Bring a sweater for the bus. They are often over air-conditioned. Be prepared for a very long day.

I would not wear a dress - but the weather at the PCC ... it's hot. Pack water in your tote, sunscreen, sun hat, etc.

Alexandria, Virginia
Level Contributor
233 posts
342 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: PCC Circle Island Ambassador Package appropriate dress?

Thanks, placebets and BLBL :-)

4. Re: PCC Circle Island Ambassador Package appropriate dress?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 April 2014, 20:15