We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"Samoan Style" Island Luau Package vs Ali'i Luau Package?

Ann Arbor, MI
Level Contributor
266 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
"Samoan Style" Island Luau Package vs Ali'i Luau Package?

Since we will most likely be heading to PCC on a Friday, we have the option of either the Samoan Style Luau package and the Ali'i luau package. It is hard to tell what the major difference is--it sounds like the Samoan one is a little more of an interactive and that it comes with the "Island Buffet" rather than the "Luau buffet" but the menus don't really look *that* much different to me (where are the vegetables?!?). The Samoan Luau is also a fair bit cheaper--is that mostly because of the different menus? Which would you recommend?

Jupiter, Florida
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: "Samoan Style" Island Luau Package vs Ali'i Luau Package?

Samoan style luau is only offered on Fridays. that is the biggest difference....I can see. I just booked the Ali'i for 8 people. I have never seen the show but have heard many great things.

hope this helps.. :)

2. Re: "Samoan Style" Island Luau Package vs Ali'i Luau Package?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 April 2015, 03:15