We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wedding at waimanalo beach in the morning

Maryland
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
wedding at waimanalo beach in the morning

Is this a good idea? Getting married at waimanalo beach in the morning, say, 9am, in October? Will the sky and sea be blue enough to make good photos? I am not sure about weather in Oct. Is it common to have a lot of rains in the morning? Just start to plan my wedding. Tons of questions. Thanks.

Topeka, KS
Level Contributor
38 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: wedding at waimanalo beach in the morning

Waimanalo Beach is never very crowded from what I saw and from what our "host" we stayed with had to tell us.

The beach is beautiful but you should consider later in the day like after 4pm to avoid having to squint into the sun for photos.

Waimanalo, Hawaii
6 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: wedding at waimanalo beach in the morning

You can also check out: www.hawaiiweddings.com for fabulous weddings on Waimanalo Beach by Rev. Howie.

Maryland
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: wedding at waimanalo beach in the morning

Thanks Mike for your report. And...Congratulations!

Is it windy at Waimanalo beach in the morning?

Ohio
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: wedding at waimanalo beach in the morning

I also got married on Makapuu Beach Feb. 5, 2004. We used Affordable Weddings of Hawaii. www.wedhawaii.com. We had there biggest package. Everything was perfect they did a wonderful job. Beautiful pictures and wonderful photos. Not only did we get married and have pictures there the took us to Kapapaloni (?SP) Park, Diamond Head Park and our Hotel for pictures. You will not find a better planner for the money and they are so kind and helpful. If you want me to email any picuture let me know.

Angela

Seattle Area
Level Contributor
371 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: wedding at waimanalo beach in the morning

We are also considering Waimanalo Beach for our small wedding. Are you getting married this October or 2007? We are going this October just for fun... and to look at options for getting married in 2007. If you are planning for next year, I will be happy to email you photos that we take this trip.

I would love to see photos that other people have taken. Please email them to me at nancyfromnawlins@comcast.net

We were there last October and the weather was perfect. We have also been in April. Both times were nice, but it was a little warmer in October.

Nancy

Jacksonville, FL
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: wedding at waimanalo beach in the morning

Yeah you can do morning but I prefer sunset the pictures from our wedding in Hawaii at sunset turned out great. For info on a great photographer go here hawaiiweddings.com/TopLevelPages/Services/se…

17. Re: wedding at waimanalo beach in the morning

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2009, 05:20