We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aloha is also found in BH

Which Bar Harbor hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Topic
Aloha is also found in BH

Aloha,

we are back fro our trip to Maine and we are forever changed by the expierence. We

spent two weeks in the awsome State of Maine. We rented a four bedroom home in Bar Harbor on Frenchmans Bay for the fall. It was a dream to wake up to the views this lovley home has to offer. We hiked in Acadia National Park and shopped in little towns that are so quaint, the people in Maine are so kind and humble and they are what family and heritage is about... they really have a patriotic feeling there. I felt glad to be an American and yet know if I was not I was welcome all the same. I will cherish that trip forever. Oh and by the way the leaves left me breathless!! Maine has all that Maui has not, we burned fires in the fireplce night and day and loved wearing jeans and sweaters and Layers as they say!!! We love Maine and hope to return one day.

Southern Maine
Destination Expert
for Maine
Level Contributor
3,682 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aloha is also found in BH

Thank you for your post! Glad to hear you enjoyed Maine, I hope to get back to your state within the next two years.

Bar Harbor, Maine
Destination Expert
for Bar Harbor, Acadia National Park
Level Contributor
3,861 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aloha is also found in BH

I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay in this area. This indeed was a good autumn; the color has lasted and lasted (although the remnants of Noel may end that). Some of my autumn photography is at <http://tinyurl.com/2w873s> Now you can understand why, after vacationing here for many years, we became full-time residents. By all means, do come back.

3. Re: Aloha is also found in BH

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 06:18