We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendation for a nice, super clean in-town home rental?

ATL
Level Contributor
57 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Recommendation for a nice, super clean in-town home rental?

We will be traveling to Bar Harbor May 24th-31st, 2008 for the second time. We stayed in a great hotel the first time but want to rent a nice, luxurious home so that we can cook a few meals in. We would like something "in-town", no more than a 5 minute walk to the village of Bar Harbor. We are having trouble finding a really nice looking house in town on the internet. We will have 6 people so we need at least 3 bedrooms. Cost is not an issue.

Mentioned in this post
Bar Harbor
Bar Harbor
Mount Desert Island, ME
Bar Harbor, Maine
Level Contributor
6,805 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommendation for a nice, super clean in-town home rental?

This house is about a five minute walk into Bar Harbor. vacationrentals.com/vacation-rentals/11699.h…

This house is right in Bar Harbor on Mount Desert Street, behind the White Columns Inn http://www.vrbo.com/111776

Mentioned in this post
Bar Harbor
Bar Harbor
Mount Desert Island, ME
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommendation for a nice, super clean in-town home rental?

Aloha,

we just returned form a fantastic two week stay at the most amazing home it is about a 8 min drive to Bar Harbor it is in Salisbury Cove on Frenchmans Bay. I would not want to stay in town after enjoying the privacy this amzing and special home has to offer. All the bells and whistles and the comfort as well as the beautiful views with your own private beach!! Go to cyberentals.com and put in code 690001 Ledgewood by the sea!! Let me know if you get the opportunity to stay here it books up fast!! Good Luck adn ALoha from maui!!

3. Re: Recommendation for a nice, super clean in-town home rental?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 07:17