We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thank You

Which Bar Harbor hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
602 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
Thank You

Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone for all their input and advice over the past months. We have just returned from a beautiful week in Maine and were lucky to have had six days of wall to wall sunshine - the view from Cadillac Mountain will remain in our minds for ever. We crammed a lot into our week visiting places from York up to Acadia and took home some truly wonderful memories of your lovely state and wonderful hospitality.

Thanks once again.

Bar Harbor, Maine
Destination Expert
for Bar Harbor, Acadia National Park
Level Contributor
3,861 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thank You

You are very welcome. I'm happy that you had a good visit and that the weather cooperated.

People in the UK have unfailingly been kind and helpful to us in our visits there; it was nice to be able to reciprocate.

Brunswick, Maine
Level Contributor
2,492 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thank You

Boy, I hope you were here last week when we had such glorious weather! It was unusually warm for April, and we totally enjoyed it too!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,076 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thank You

I would also like to express my thanks for a great weekend. Enjoyed our value for money stay at the Bar Harbor Grande, of course we went to see a film a Reel Pizza (a Bar Harbor must do for us). Great views from Cadilac, great flights from Boston on Friday evening and back early Monday morning. It really was an excellent weekend

I love Bar Harbor before the season gets into swing.

4. Re: Thank You

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 10:21
Get answers to your questions about Bar Harbor