We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any nightlife in Bar Harbor?

Florida
Level Contributor
15 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Any nightlife in Bar Harbor?

My huband and I are staying in Bar Harbor next weekend and want to go out on the town for some fun Saturday night...Can anyone give suggestions for a venue that has music and dancing?

Bar Harbor, Maine
Destination Expert
for Bar Harbor
Level Contributor
1,458 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any nightlife in Bar Harbor?

I think that the only place that has music and dancing may be Carmen Verandah on Main Street. The Lompoc Cafe on Rodick Street has live music and is a very popular place late in the evening so they may also have dancing. The Thirsty Whale on Cottage and the Blues Cafe on Mt. Desert Street also have live bands that play on the weekends. I'm sure there are others with bands/music as well. Bar Harbor is sort of an early town so there is not a lot of night life - mostly the workers going out after their shifts end!

Florida
Level Contributor
15 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any nightlife in Bar Harbor?

Perfect..you provided the info I was looking for. Thanks!

Florida
Level Contributor
15 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any nightlife in Bar Harbor?

Just thought of another question....Is it easy to get a cab in Bar Harbor? I'm staying with friends on State Rd 3.

Bar Harbor, Maine
Destination Expert
for Bar Harbor
Level Contributor
1,458 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any nightlife in Bar Harbor?

It's easy to get a cab if you bring their phone number and call them when you're ready to be picked up. There are not many cabs just driving around looking to catch a fair.

5. Re: Any nightlife in Bar Harbor?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Bar Harbor