We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hours of Japanese Peace Pagoda

sandy, utah
Level Contributor
1,194 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Hours of Japanese Peace Pagoda

Is the Japanese Peace Pagoda open 24/7? I'll be touring St. Mary's Cathedral next week around 9 am and since I like architecture and it's only a few blocks away, thought I'd check it out. What time do the surrounding stores open?

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
4,673 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hours of Japanese Peace Pagoda

The Peace Pagoda neither opens nor closes. It's just there. Surrounding stores' hours vary but most are open from approximately 9-6 most days, some days 'til 9. Restaurants' hours differ.

San Francisco
Destination Expert
for Death Valley Junction, Death Valley National Park
Level Contributor
14,730 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hours of Japanese Peace Pagoda

It isn't really what we'd call a historic landmark, although it's distinction is that it was a gift from the Japanese people. I don't think you can go inside. If you're interested in Japan or Japanese culture, food, etc., you could also find plenty to see inside the complex and on the surrounding streets.

bigmallrat.com/shopping-malls/…japantown.html

3. Re: Hours of Japanese Peace Pagoda

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 23:17