We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AT&T Ball Park Tour

Which San Francisco hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles
Level Contributor
112 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
AT&T Ball Park Tour

Does anyone know if they still offer tours of the park? The info on the official website is outdated.

Thanks for your help!

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
973 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: AT&T Ball Park Tour

I hope they are, that was a cool tour.

Did you try to call? From website:

"For more information on group tours please call our tour hotline at

415.972.1852 or toursinfo@attpark.com."

p.s. please repost, if you find out, I'd like to know if they still are too.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
2,860 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: AT&T Ball Park Tour

Yes, they tour every day of the year, excepting days of Giants home games (and Oct 27 for some reason). They are at 10:30 AM and 12:30 PM. They last 1 1/2 hours and involve about 2 miles of walking. You can buy advanced tickets. Info at 415 972-2400. Can't wait 'til a new season. This one was rough.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
112 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: AT&T Ball Park Tour

Thank you both so much for your information. I checked out the website and have all I need to know.

4. Re: AT&T Ball Park Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 10:41