We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wine Country Tour Shuttle

Austin, Texas
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Wine Country Tour Shuttle

On numerous occasions I’ve received wonderful advice & many fantastic tips here on TripAdvisor, so I thought I’d do my best to return the favor by writing a review. Hopefully this will be of help to someone.

This past weekend my husband and I took a wine tasting tour with Wine Country Tour Shuttle (www.winecountrytourshuttle.com/index.html), it was FANTASTIC!! I would highly recommend it.

We had a great tour guide (Orion) who was extremely personable & knowledgeable and the wineries we visited were top notch (we went to: Domaine Chandon, V. Sattui, Andretti Winery and a wine cave).

We looked at several other wine tour options prior to booking this one and decided on Wine Country because it seemed to be the most well put together and because of the Ferry ride back to San Francisco at the end. If you have the opportunity to take this tour, go for it! For us it was well worth the money!

Providenciales
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Wine Country Tour Shuttle

Thank you Sand Diego TB!. Hubby and I are planning a trip to San Fran later this year and I was on the forums checking out hotels first when I came across your post. This is definitely something we want to do and the website is great. So glad I found your post.

Thanks!

sw

Austin, Texas
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Wine Country Tour Shuttle

You are so very welcome sn0w white! I'm glad I could help someone.

I hope you enjoy your trip!!

New Iberia...
Level Contributor
330 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wine Country Tour Shuttle

We are going in September and would really like to do this tour but find that 4 stops would be a bit much. Are there any tours that would visit only 2 wineries?

Long Island,NY
Level Contributor
26 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wine Country Tour Shuttle

Thanks for sharing your review!

My husband and I are booked for this tour in June, and now I'm looking forward to it even more!!

Wellington
Level Contributor
112 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wine Country Tour Shuttle

Ask the tour sales people how nuch they charge to sample the wines! This can double the price! They do not tell you this up front!

6. Re: Wine Country Tour Shuttle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2009, 22:17