We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question to Califmom33

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
694 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Question to Califmom33

In a question previously titled trolley hop and restaurants, you recommended checking out a website costco.com. Over here in the UK that is like a cash and carry and all that seems to be coming up when you do a search. Could you maybe give the full website address. Thanks

California
Level Contributor
1,045 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Question to Califmom33

I think that is the web site. You have to be a member to get the discounts, but you can so a search on the Costco website to see if there are "city pass" plans. Membership is about $45 per year, so the savings for you might be a wash.

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
694 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Question to Califmom33

Thanks for that.

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
161 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Question to Califmom33

There are many "city pass" type cards in San Francisco. I understand you can an Entertainment Book (http://www.entertainment.com/) to help with deals on trolley tours/restaurants as well. You're in the UK so you might want something more temporary. I usually recommend the Go San Francisco Card because I've had a good experience with Go Cards in the past. Here is that website (www.gosanfranciscocard.com)