We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sheets for king bed

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
210 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Sheets for king bed

Hallo,

I'm coming to SF this summer and I would like to buy some double sheets for my king bed (it measures 2 mt. x 2 mt., sheets for these kind of large beds are very hard to find in Italy..), can anyone suggest me some good shops/stores?

thank you

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
3,440 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sheets for king bed

www.sflinenoutlet.com on 1567 Pacific Ave @ Polk (great deals and discounted items on high quality materials)

otherwise the main department stores right in the San Franciso Union Square (Macy's on Geary, Bloomingdales in San Francisco Center as well as Nordstroms); there's also Scheurer Linens www.scheuerlinens.com/schlinens/text_1.asp… on 340 Sutter Street @ Stockton

Mentioned in this post
Union Square
Union Square
1,857 Reviews
San Francisco, CA
San Francisco
San Francisco
California
Stockton
Stockton
California
--
Level Contributor
3,722 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sheets for king bed

It's slightly more difficult to get to than say Macy's at Union Square, but Bed, Bath, and Beyond at 555 9th Street has an extensive selection of bedding. http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/

Be advised that you'll encounter two sizes of king bedding. There's Standard King aka Eastern King, which at 76" wide by 80" long (193 cm x 203 cm) is 16" wider than a queen bed and the same length. More common out here on the left-hand coast is the California King, aka Western King, which at 72" wide by 84" long (183 cm x 213 cm) is a little narrower than a Standard King but gives you more leg room if you're tall. Read the packaging carefully to identify what type of King bedding you're looking at.

Mentioned in this post
Union Square
Union Square
1,857 Reviews
San Francisco, CA
California
California
United States
San Francisco
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
3,955 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sheets for king bed

There's no need to head to a linens shop, as all department stores have king sized sheets. I'd check the selection at Macy's first, as it's right in Union Square and easy to get to.

Mentioned in this post
Union Square
Union Square
1,857 Reviews
San Francisco, CA
4. Re: Sheets for king bed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 11:20