We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Le Meridien, Battery Street

Which San Francisco hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
england
Level Contributor
270 posts
Save Topic
Le Meridien, Battery Street

Hi all,

Has anywhere stayed here recently? What was it like?

I'm staying for 4 nights the beginning of August through priceline (125 dollars a night)

Hopefully we will get one of the rooms with a good view upon arrival!

If anyone can tell me the best way to get to the hotel that would be great? I saw there is a BART nearby but not quite sure just how long it would take to walk

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
3,394 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Le Meridien, Battery Street

Closest BART is Embarcadero, exit up Davis Street stairs, 2 blocks north, turn left, go 2 blocks, cross Battery St. and the hotel is about half a block to the right

Recent reviews: yelp.com/biz/…

england
Level Contributor
270 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Le Meridien, Battery Street

How long would this take to walk? We hill have luggage with us? Are we talking 10 mins or 1 hour etc? Not sure just how long a block is!

Down Under
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
7,178 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Le Meridien, Battery Street

Taking your time dragging luggage I'm thinking 15 minutes.

As you might have found out now, the hotel is the old Park Hyatt and although something of a business hotel in the Financiaol District, it is a good property and you have a great rate.

Have a great visit.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
2,858 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Le Meridien, Battery Street

Google 333 Battery 94111, then click on "map" link. You can see the distance from the Embarcadero BART station, less than 1/2 mile, all FLAT walking. Not difficult if you have wheels on your luggage. If it's a hassle, grab a cab just outside the Hyatt on Drumm for 5 or six bucks, but hardly worth it.

Walnut Creek...
Level Contributor
338 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Le Meridien, Battery Street

We stayed there last year (also for a great rate) on our Anniversary. It is quite nice business style. The staff was very accomodating (Kathryn!?) Our Bay view was broken up by the tall buildings in our foreground. The location is great tho...Embarcadero Center across the street and it's also walkable to The Ferry Building with lots of shops, restaurants and the ferry to Sausalito!!

6. Re: Le Meridien, Battery Street

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 11:16