We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in September

PAIS VASCO
Level Contributor
36 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
weather in September

I´m a Spanish girl and I´m going to SF for an English Course from Augoust, 25th. to Sptember, 13th. I have read here that the climate is not so hot in July, but What about in September? Somewhere I read that it is warmer. Can I take my summer dresses with me? Is it better to take jeans and T-shirts and sweters?

Thank you and sorry for my English!!!

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
1,260 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in September

You might be able to wear a summer dress, but for sure you will need jeans and sweater at some point.

sf
Level Contributor
3,327 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in September

Hi Bubble

Sept/Oct are the 2 hottest months of the year in San Francisco, barring freak weeks of sun in the Summer, but the weather in SF is tricky and depending on where you are staying can be either hotter or colder tha other neighborhoods. If you let me know approximately wher you are staying I can give you a better idea of the temp. By the way I met my Brazillian wife, when she was taking an English course class at UCSF. So enjoy.

PAIS VASCO
Level Contributor
36 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in September

Thank you so much.

I´ll live next to Golden Gate Park and the school is in the city centre, and I hope to visit a lot of places, so I´ll bring a very big suitcase with a lot of things...

4. Re: weather in September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 20:20