We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

scraqtch the Archbishoip's Mansion.....

no. california
Level Contributor
59 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
scraqtch the Archbishoip's Mansion.....

How's the Hyatt Regenty?? Easy to get from the Bay Bridge coming from Oakland??? We're from Chico (newly) and want an easy get off from the bridge!!! Thanks so ,much!!!!

San Francisco
Level Contributor
36,629 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: scraqtch the Archbishoip's Mansion.....

The Hyatt Regency is right at the foot of Market St. very near the Ferry Building. After crossing the Bay Bridge, exit Fremont St. Cross Market 2 blocks to California St. Turn right until California ends -- 2 blocks. The Hyatt will be there.

However, the ambiance will certainly be different that the Archbishop's Mansion! The Regency is in the Financial District which is pretty dead evenings and weekends. The Ferry Building is nice to visit but otherwise it's not located in the middle of anything much to see or do. I'd surmise that most people staying at the Regency are business travelers.

The hotel is nice -- like all the Hyatt Regency. Just nothing particularly different about it. I wouldn't choose it strictly because it's easy to get to. Also, I read from another poster that the hotel charges $50 a night for parking.

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
5,877 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: scraqtch the Archbishoip's Mansion.....

Time for a break.

I read that title as "Sasquatch at the Archbishop's Mansion"

3. Re: scraqtch the Archbishoip's Mansion.....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 09:24