We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast in San Fran

Which San Francisco hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Oxford
Level Contributor
46 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast in San Fran

We'll be in San Francisco at the end of the month for a few days. Where's a good place for breakfast? We'll be staying in the Russian Hill Area.

Berea, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,439 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast in San Fran

Mama’s on Washington Square, east of Russian Hill, I think, would be my enthusiastic suggestion. It opens its doors at 8, and given its Best-Bet-for-Breakfast popularity, we decided to get there at 7:30 (not too hard as we were still on EST)…and the very first in line! By the time we were ushered inside, we were ready with our order from the specials board – Dungeness Benedict for me and a Dungeness omelet for Allen. A gourmet take on the classics and perfect start to our only full day in SF!

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
3,394 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast in San Fran

this is a GO List for the Russian Hill/Polk Village/Civic Center area; includes many breakfast options such as Miller's East Coast Delicatessen, The Grubstake, and places serving brunch such as Citizen Cake, Zuni and Paul K tripadvisor.com/GoListDetail-i17406-San_Fran…

NoCal
Level Contributor
1,879 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast in San Fran

I like Pat's Cafe, 2330 Taylor Street (just off Columbus Avenue), San Francisco, CA 94133

http://www.patscafe.com/index.html

4. Re: Breakfast in San Fran

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2009, 21:19