We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

11 posts
Save Topic

Kinda of a weird question but I am coming this weekend from Phoenix and worried about how cold it is? Light jacket weather or will I freeze?

Pacific Grove...
Level Contributor
879 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather

It depends on what part of the city, an what time of day you will be out. this is my favorite wheather site. just click on map to see condition

Los Altos...
Level Contributor
6,111 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather

It's been in the 60s lately. Brrr. I just came back from a 10-day vacation in Arizona and it felt like someone took my summer while I was gone. Light jacket should be fine for you, but bring long pants and long sleeves!

Level Contributor
1,045 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather

weather people said it will be cooler till Sat, warm up on Sun. Always cooling by 3 to 4pm in San Francisco.

Oakland, California
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
6,326 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather

Sorry to say our typical SF Indian summer hasn't kicked in yet. If you are within the city, it's cool and foggy, esp. in the mornings and evenings. If you head out of the city,for istance to Napa, it will be sunny and in the 70's.

Of course, it's not winter coat weather by any means, but coming from Phoenix it will feel pretty cold!

Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now