We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking near Davies Symphony Hall

Reedsport, Oregon
Level Contributor
409 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Parking near Davies Symphony Hall

Is there parking near Davies Symphony Hall. I have looked online and have found lots of info on what public transportation to take to the area but no info. on a parking garage. One in our party walks with a cane and doesnt need to be walking long distances. Is there someplace to park that is nearby? Thanks

--
Level Contributor
3,722 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking near Davies Symphony Hall

Surface parking lots off of Hayes, around Polk, and further away on Franklin around McAllister. An actual parking garage ("Performing Arts Garage", fancy that), a block and a half west of the Davies on Grove between Franklin and Gough. There's also the monstrous Civic Center Plaza Garage under the Plaza east of City Hall, enter on McAllister between Polk and Larkin.

Reedsport, Oregon
Level Contributor
409 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking near Davies Symphony Hall

Thank you. It pays to know the area. I knew there had to be one (or two) nearby I just wasnt finding it online. Thanks again :)

San Francisco
Level Contributor
36,629 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking near Davies Symphony Hall

I hesitate to park on the street in that area after dark, especially after having my car broken into a couple of years ago while at a performance.

The Performing Arts garage is on the corner of Gough and Hayes -- 1/2 block from Davies. You can enter from either side. Event parking is $12. You pay as you go in, but it can still be crowded getting out of the garage afterwards, especially if both symphony and opera are over at the same time.

The Civic Center garage is cheaper and easier to exit, but a bit further away -- about 3 blocks.

4. Re: Parking near Davies Symphony Hall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 January 2010, 06:18