We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

extranomical tours

USA
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
extranomical tours

I want to take a extranomical tour to wine country over Labor day weekend but i dont know which one to take?

I have seen decent reviews for the one day Wine Country and Redwoods Escape tour but havent found much on the one day wine country tour that takes you to Napa and Sonoma?

I know the differences in cost and transportation between the two but i wanted to know if any one had any experiences on the Napa and Sonoma tour?

Thankyou

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
3,396 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: extranomical tours

did you look at Yelp's reviews? yelp.com/biz/…

USA
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: extranomical tours

Yes thanks - ive looked online for reviews but there dont seem to be any reviews on the Napa and Sonoma tour at all

Down Under
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
7,439 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: extranomical tours

These might help you make a decision.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60713-i30-k215741…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60713-i30-k282389…

4. Re: extranomical tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 February 2010, 06:18