We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

purchase clothing in october

Which San Francisco hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
lebanon
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Topic
purchase clothing in october

Since coming in early october to San Francisco would like to know it I still could find in big stores summer clothing. Planning of shopping in vacaville premium outlet.

Thanks

San Francisco
Level Contributor
36,629 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: purchase clothing in october

Probably not so much. Although the outlets probably have everything all the time, the seasonal shift from summer to fall clothes will have occurred well, about now.

lebanon
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: purchase clothing in october

Any recomendation for the best outlet stores around san francisco that sells high end clothing( good brands) Was planning to go to Vacaville premium outlet but heard that lots of there stores have closed.

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
3,394 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: purchase clothing in october

Loehmann's sells discounted designer brands www.loehmanns.com on Kearny & Sutter

Roseville...
Level Contributor
317 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: purchase clothing in october

Hmm, not sure where you heard that many stores have closed. Check it out - www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp…

Another good one is in Gilroy - www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp…

Have fun- shop till u drop.

australia
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: purchase clothing in october

hi

thanks for this I was going to ask if there were any stores similar to Filenes Basement, I came across Filenes in New York last year.

thank you

lebanon
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: purchase clothing in october

I have heard that some designer shops at outlet malls have special "lower grade" merchandise .

Is that true??

and which one would you recomend as best outlet mall.

thanks

7. Re: purchase clothing in october

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 February 2010, 14:33