We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Twin Peaks

Which San Francisco hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
331 posts
87 reviews
Save Topic
Twin Peaks

I wanted to drive up to Twin Peaks to show my friend the view of the city. It has been quite a few years since I went up there and I usually went up the 17th St way. I wanted to go from Portola and was wondering if there was a sign where to turn - any one know???? I usually went home that way and found my way just fine but not sure about going that way. Thanks.

Berkeley, California
Destination Expert
for Berkeley
Level Contributor
5,841 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Twin Peaks

There is a traffic signal on the Portola Drive side. It is signed for Twin Peaks Blvd. but may not be clearly visible. If you are heading westbound on Portola Drive, it will be situated on the downhill portion of the street *just* before Woodside Ave./O'Shaughnessy Blvd. If you make it to the Twin Peaks gas station, you've gone a couple hundred feet too far.

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
331 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Twin Peaks

I looked on the map and found the streets you mentioned and should have no trouble now. Thanks for your help!

3. Re: Twin Peaks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2010, 07:17