We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurant help

Which San Francisco hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
North Carolina
Level Contributor
73 posts
97 reviews
Save Topic
restaurant help

Hi,

My hubby and I will be spending two nights in San Fran after 4 days in Sonoma before we fly back to Indiana. We'll be there Oct 16-18. We should arrive in town in the early afternoon and we are staying down at fisherman's wharf. It is our first visit and we are looking for restaurant recommendations for two dinners and one lunch :) Either Friday or Saturday evenings we might be going to see Wicked at the Orpheum theatre so some recs near there for one meal would be good. We aren't too worried about budget and we aren't picky eaters. We would rather not go somewhere too touristy. Thanks!

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
3,395 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurant help

#4 of this post has restaurant suggestions:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60713-i30-k304492…

If you dine at the places in Union Square, take the underground MUNI from Powell one stop to Civic Center. There are not many nice places around the Orpheum, unfortunately.

Fish and Farm is another one I would add on Taylor at O'Farrell & Ellis www.fishandfarmsf.com

2. Re: restaurant help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 March 2010, 06:21