We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

omni hotel or marriott union square???

Which San Francisco hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
The Netherlands
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
omni hotel or marriott union square???

Hi next year my husband, 9 year old daughter and myself will stay 3 days in San Francisco. I am not sure which hotel to book: the Omni or the just renovated Marriott Union Square. We would like to have a comfortable quiet room. They have the same price, but Marriott has complimentary breakfast and snacks including. Also valet parking is about the same price.

What hotel would you choose? Thanks so much!!! Senna

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
3,394 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: omni hotel or marriott union square???

first I must explain that the public transit is very convenient here. you only need a car for the day you want to travel outside the city. avoid the hassle of parking and driving if you can.

Marriott Union Square is closer to more things (dining, transit, shopping, cable car) than the Omni. It is difficult to predict if a hotel will have thin walls. reviews: tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g60713-d1247…

use http://transit.google.com to plan public transit or phone 511 from any phone for free assistance (hotel phones may charge you).

2. Re: omni hotel or marriott union square???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 April 2010, 06:18