We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Executive Hotel Vintage Court

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
35 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Executive Hotel Vintage Court

We are planning a trip to SF in May and see that the Executive Hotel Vintage Court has pretty good rates. Looks like it is in a pretty good area as well. Wondering if anyone stayed here and had any feedback on the hotel....hate to get there and it's a dive!

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
3,408 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Executive Hotel Vintage Court

regarding the area, use Powell St. to walk down to Union Square. the stairs taking you to lower Stockton street below the tunnel do smell and are a dark corner that I particularly would caution anyone before using.

Vancouver...
Level Contributor
7,749 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Executive Hotel Vintage Court

Have you checked the reviews section? The reviews are written by people who have stayed there and have feedback.

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g60713-d81531-R…

Chuck...

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
1,221 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Executive Hotel Vintage Court

I stayed at the Vintage Court 6 or 7 years ago when it was a Kimpton hotel, and I liked it then, but the reviews suggest that it has gone downhill since then. Many of the reviews mention a bad smell, which I find troubling. Perhaps it has something to do with the ventilation system.

You might want to check what rates are available at the Orchard Hotel across the street from the Vintage Court. It's really a top-notch hotel that sometimes offers surprisingly affordable room rates.

4. Re: Executive Hotel Vintage Court

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 July 2010, 05:20