We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Only 2 nights 1 full day in San Fran.. what shall i do?

London, United...
Level Contributor
108 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Only 2 nights 1 full day in San Fran.. what shall i do?

Hi All,

I have made a bit of mistake when planning my hol this summer and have only allocated 2 nights in San Fransisco. This wouldnt be too much of an issue except i didnt take in to consideration jet lag time when we get there so i suspect the first day and night will be a bit of a washout as we will be too tired to do much!! This leaves us with 1 full day in San Franisco! What should we do?!

We are staying just outside of China Town so we will be going there for dinner there on the first night so that will be covered.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Liz

New Boston, New...
Level Contributor
1,021 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Only 2 nights 1 full day in San Fran.. what shall i do?

Don't know what time you get in but I would take the trolley tour through the city - It's a great tour to get you a bit familiar when you arrive. It take you over the Golden Gate Bridge and out to the Marine Memorial and around the city to sites like where the world's fair was - doesn't involve to much walking so it may be a great way to start your stay even if you do have jet lag.

Here's a link to give you more info about the tour:

buysanfranciscotours.com/tours/san_francisco…

Definately try to eat down on Fisherman's Pier while there also.

Safe travels and have fun

2. Re: Only 2 nights 1 full day in San Fran.. what shall i do?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 July 2010, 05:19