We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traveling to the area, looking for a place to meet singles

OKC
1 post
Save Topic
Traveling to the area, looking for a place to meet singles

hello everyone..

I will be in town in April and staying at the intercontinental. First I was curious on your opinion of this hotel?

and second...I was looking for tips on the best places to meet women?

I'm straight, and I'm looking for women in their 20's to about 40-ish!

thanks!

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
3,396 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Traveling to the area, looking for a place to meet singles

North Beach is a popular area for bars to meet single women and here is a Go list of some places to check out: tripadvisor.com/GoListDetail-i19840-North_Be…

particularly recommending the bar on #6 Cigar Bar & Grill, #17 Savoy Tivoli

Union Street to Chestnut with cross street of Fillmore, there are bars that are popular for the singles scene. Mission District's Valencia & 16th area bars as well as bars along Valencia and its side streets from 16th to 24th are popular.

2. Re: Traveling to the area, looking for a place to meet singles

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2010, 07:16