We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Munster Final in Irish pub??

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
94 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Munster Final in Irish pub??

Hey Cork are playing waterford in a munster hurling final next Sat. There will be a group of us 5 from Cork and would love to watch the game. Does ne1 know where we might catch the game or any Irish places.

Thanks!!

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
345 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Munster Final in Irish pub??

Hey KC,

Try one of these, can't recall the names of the pubs I was in when I was there, but I am sure someone will assist you a bit better

Martin Mack's

The Haight

Martin Mack's is a restaurant and bar -- and a place to duck in and away the scene that is Haight Street. Catch a football game, mingle with expats, and have a beer. The place itself can feel a little musty, but the atmosphere is friendly and the Haight location makes it a good stop on any crawl.

See Martin Mack's on a Map

1568 Haight Street (between Ashbury & Clayton)

San Francisco, CA 94117

Telephone: (415) 864-0124

Phoenix Irish Bar & Gathering House

Mission

The Phoenix gets good marks for its pub food and for its Mission ambiance. The menu isn't entirely Irish but they do serve an Irish breakfast, a lamb pot pie, and fish and chips. The crowd is a diverse mix, and the place is unpretentious with a local Mission feel. The Phoenix also gives you a buck off on happy-hour pints.

See Phoenix Irish Bar on a Map

811 Valencia Street (at 19th)

San Francisco, CA 94110

(415) 695-1811

So the match will be on at 12 midday SF time! Hope you get to see it and I predict that we could wipe the floor with the deise county!!

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
94 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Munster Final in Irish pub??

Thanks a million for your very detailed response. Hope i get to see it over there!Come on the rebels :)

3. Re: Munster Final in Irish pub??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2011, 07:25