We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

grosvenor suites

Singapore
Level Contributor
706 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
grosvenor suites

I booked it for 1st week of Dec.

However, I noticed that there's no aircon in rooms.. is this correct?

will the weather be cooling enough that we can open up the windows and let the wind through? sorry, because my kids are so used to sleeping in airconditioned rooms...

anyone can share your experience?

Pacifica, California
Destination Expert
for Pacifica
Level Contributor
9,017 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: grosvenor suites

At that time of year, you may want a heater more than an air-conditioner.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
1,289 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: grosvenor suites

I don't know if the Grosvenor Suites have windows that open to the outside, but if they do, you'll probably be happy to keep them closed. December is winter in this part of the world.

Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
167 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: grosvenor suites

Nights will be cold, don't worry!

Sunderland
Level Contributor
410 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: grosvenor suites

Hello

Just got back 2 weeks ago from 4 nights in SF at the Grosvenor Suites. You are correct, there is no air con, but there is a free-standing fan in the room and the windows open. We were there during the heat wave, and found the fan plus window adequate.

We thought the Grosvenor Suites were good value for money, great size rooms and the added bonus of a kitchenette if needed.

San Francisco
Level Contributor
36,629 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: grosvenor suites

Even in *Southern* California people will be using heat in December!!

6. Re: grosvenor suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 April 2011, 05:16