We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

trip report #1

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
225 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
trip report #1

just back friday night arrived in San Francisco on the17th to join a 10 days tour of northen part of california it was my first tour longer than 2 days I usually travel alone

I took the shuttle to sheraton on the wharf registered with the tour and had therest of the day free ate a salad and then it rained sobye bye the senior monhtly pass the

justin parkbut having left hom at 4 am I rested and then took a taxi to house of prime rib; one of he best roastbeef I have eaten meat rare as asked , Itwas a pleasure

to see the brigade working, the best I have seen outside of Europe

I want to thanks Caffiend sfimporter Oskar Ramblin Sal Obsidian Snow Simba8 and everybody who answers good an stupid questions I bought a cup for coffee I hate styrofoam cup in sheraton In my youth Sheraton had class

--
Level Contributor
3,722 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: trip report #1

Glad you enjoyed your trip despite a bit of rain, and that you enjoyed your heaping slab `o cow flesh at the House of Prime Rib. They're pretty impressive, but then they have a lot of practice.

I'm amazed you encountered styrofoam anywhere -- it's considered extremely environmentally and politically incorrect, and getting harder and harder to find. I don't know what I'm going to make my Spotted Owl traps out of when they abolish it.....

San Francisco
Level Contributor
36,629 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: trip report #1

Glad it was a great trip. I haven't been to House of Prime Rib for years ... perhaps it's time.

Level Contributor
35,249 posts
899 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: trip report #1

Thanks for the report back, we'll have to try House of Prime Rib next time we're in SF, I'm glad you enjoyed your trip! :)

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
4,856 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: trip report #1

"I don't know what I'm going to make my Spotted Owl traps out of when they abolish it....."

Good thing I didn't have coffee in my mouth when I read that, Caffiend. Otherwise you'd owe me a new keyboard. ;-)

5. Re: trip report #1

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2011, 06:50