We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parc 55 guest laundry room?

Which San Francisco hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
USA
Level Contributor
584 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Parc 55 guest laundry room?

Does anyone know if the Parc 55 has washer and dryer facilities for guests? If not, is there a laundromat within a quick walk?

Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
Level Contributor
31,731 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parc 55 guest laundry room?

The Parc 55 has laundry service ($$$) but no guest laundry facilities. The nearest laundromat is 7 blocks away....Spic and Span at Post and Jones Streets.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Parc 55 guest laundry room?

Very true about the $$$. We stayed there and used the laundry service. Wow - could have had a lovely dinner out for two with the price charged.

San Francisco
Level Contributor
36,629 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parc 55 guest laundry room?

I think what PP mentions is not unusual of hotel laundry fees.

There is also a coin op laundramat at Bush and Stockton ... next to the Tunnel Top Bar!!

Berkeley, Ca.
Level Contributor
4,680 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Parc 55 guest laundry room?

Laundry is one of those things that cheap hotels provide for better than expensive hotels--weird.

USA
Level Contributor
584 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Parc 55 guest laundry room?

Agreed Wanderer . . . and the pricier hotels always charge a bunch for internet, whereas the cheaper hotels are free. But I have a data card anyway.

Well, seven blocks is too far to lug a bag of laundry on foot, so I guess I'm paying to check a suitcase. Thanks all!

6. Re: Parc 55 guest laundry room?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 01:17