We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ritz Carlton Club

new york
Level Contributor
419 posts
124 reviews
Save Topic
Ritz Carlton Club

Does anyone have any information or has anyone stayed at the Ritz Carlton Club on Market Street? Could you give me an overview of the rooms and location. Thanks

Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
Level Contributor
32,236 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ritz Carlton Club

Hi, Ginny....nice to have you back...

I believe that this is a membership residence club and the only way you could stay there would be either to buy a membership or find someone who owns one who wants to rent their time out.

Since you know about it, I assume that is the case. If so, the website looks wonderful and the location is fine.

If that is not the case, then Fairmont has opened a new 'time share" place near Ghirardelli Square and my understanding is that until the units are all sold, we ordinary people can rent from Fairmont. You might check. It is a lovely property.

fairmontheritageplace.com/heritageplace/ghir…

new york
Level Contributor
419 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ritz Carlton Club

Thanks Joan -

How come you're not packing for your trip?

3. Re: Ritz Carlton Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2012, 02:18