We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what to do near AT&T park

Which San Francisco hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
warwickshire
Level Contributor
5 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
what to do near AT&T park

We have tickets for a game to see the Giants vs Cubs starting at 7.15pm. Would you suggest making our way there just for the game or would it be worth being 'in the area' earlier in the day for siteseeing. Its basically four adults and a five year old. Is there anything to see round about the park? Also do you think its best to eat in the stadium or go somewhere beforehand. I thought it would be fun to eat once we are inside, but if the food is poor/really expensive is there somewhere better outside?

Thanks.

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
5,524 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what to do near AT&T park

The food is some of the best in the country - for ballparks. That said, there's not a whole heck of a lot to do out by the ballpark - aside from eating and drinking.

Though you could walk to the ballpark along the Embarcadero and include a stop at the Ferry Building along the waterfront.

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
1,253 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: what to do near AT&T park

The food is good, but it's expensive. Typical for ballparks, amusement parks etc.

sf
Level Contributor
3,147 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: what to do near AT&T park

I agree there is a lot to choose from inside the park just $$. I usually eat outside unless I'm with my kids, who want the ballpark experience. The Club level has some nice choices. AS for outside the park, the views of the Bay are nice, but there's no real park to play in outside, inside there is a Coke play area. The Cubs are here in late August, so most of the fog is gone, but always bring a jacket in SF even when the day is hot.

4. Re: what to do near AT&T park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 May 2012, 06:22