We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Room with 3 beds or 2 beds and sofa bed

Level Contributor
667 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Room with 3 beds or 2 beds and sofa bed

I'm trying to plan a 4 night trip with my sons for October 19-23 this year. I'm trying to find a room with either 3 beds or 2 beds and a sofa bed. Doubles or even twins are fine. I would prefer to stay under $250 per night. The following hotels seem to have rooms that might work:

Hotel Kabuki family room

Hotel des Arts suites

Best Western Hotel California King /2snl

Best Western Hotel Americania family

Monte Cristo Leceister room

Are there any of these that you would recommend for a 1st trip to San Francisco, or others I might have missed?

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
3,437 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Room with 3 beds or 2 beds and sofa bed

definitely don't recommend the location of Americania on 7th St. (not great for children or families).

Best Western California is on Geary & Jones, so when you exit always go to the left and don't walk below Geary, especially at night. You're in the area of Union Square West adjacent to the Tenderloin. It is a very urban/city locale, just be mindful of not looking like a target such as carrying expensive electronic handheld devices out in the open.

also view www.yelp.com for reviews of these places

Have you tried Grosvenor Suites? www.grosvenorsuites.com/ they have hotel suites such as a junior suite with 2 queen beds and a sofabed for $229/night

Grover Beach...
Destination Expert
for Pismo Beach, Cambria, Big Sur
Level Contributor
21,282 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Room with 3 beds or 2 beds and sofa bed

Also look at Hotel Del Sol:

3. Re: Room with 3 beds or 2 beds and sofa bed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 18:19