We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

limo services SF

Which San Francisco hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
31 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
limo services SF

Hi we are 4 mature aged visitors from Oz flying into San Francisco and was wondering the best way to get to SF city? researched lots of limo services found reasonable ones only to have really bad comments.. Any help would be much appreciated

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
19,626 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: limo services SF

We always use a taxi going into the city. Walk right out of baggage claim, and they are lined up ready to go. With 4 of you, you'd use a taxi van. They are in the line up as well, but if the next one up is a regular cab, they will wait until the van pulls up for their turn.

Normally at hotels we stay at, the Bellman can have a Towncar pull up in minutes and the charge is a flat $50 back to the airport.

Down Under
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
7,284 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: limo services SF

Red Tie are good____Have you looked at them ?

www.redtietransportation.com/services.html

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
31 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: limo services SF

thanks for the advice will certainly take it onboard!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
31 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: limo services SF

haven't heard of them but will certainly check them out thanks

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
31 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: limo services SF

thank you will check them out!

great britain
Level Contributor
446 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: limo services SF

Hi. I used Redtie only last week after a recommendation by Oskar. they were excellent. I had a meet and greet. Smart polite gentleman. Wrote my sons names in greet board as asked. Clean comfy car. Complimentary water. Gratuities included though I did tip as well( wasn't sure on what was expected) would use again without hesitation. Quick to answer any questions.

Good luck. Enjoy holiday. Wrap up warm. Was shivering in SF last week!

Familytrippers

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
19,626 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: limo services SF

What was the cost of them picking you up at SFO?

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
263 posts
597 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: limo services SF

Ozcouple123,

I have personally used Limo Fiesta http://limofiesta1.com and was extremely pleased with them. It originally came from a recommendation by a local living in Sunnyvale. They are a smaller company and the owners take personal pride in the operation and still drive cars themselves. The car was immaculate and they were always early for pickups. I will be using them again on our next trip.

Yelp reviews: http://www.yelp.com/biz/limo-fiesta-san-jose

As always, please do your own due diligence regarding the company.

fb

9. Re: limo services SF

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2012, 13:18